Sheet vinyl flooring is a versatile option that works well for any room in the house. It’s perfect for high-traffic areas like kitchens and playrooms, or moisture-prone areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Low maintenance: Sheet vinyl flooring is easy to care for. Regular cleaning only requires a soft broom, sweeper or dust mop. In most cases a damp mop using warm water is all you’ll need. For deep cleaning, always refer to manufacturer cleaning instructions for the products that work best for your particular floor.
- Water resistance: A well-installed sheet vinyl floor is almost impervious to water penetration, making it a perfect material for use in a bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, or other high moisture-prone areas in the home.
- Comfort: Sheet vinyl is softer beneath your feet than many other hard surfaces and much warmer than tile floors. Again making it a great option for kitchens and baths.
- Inexpensive: Sheet vinyl can range from $1.49 to $5.00 for a high-end commercially rated material. This is still less expensive than other premium flooring choices and less expensive to install.
- Durability: Sheet vinyl is considered a highly durable material. A quality sheet vinyl material, properly installed and maintained can last 10 to 20 years!